Sunday 10 August 2014

First Milestone!

I've reached my first milestone as a blogger - 10 followers! I know there are a heck of a lot of great wargaming blogs out there, so I'm pretty happy to have 10 people who are happy to have a browse through my ramblings :)

I'd like to use this blog post to say a very big thank my first 10 followers and encourage you to check out their blogs (if you don't already). In no particular order....

Robert Wood - Painted Addiction
Mark Hazell - Kiwi Colour Studio
Francis Lee - The Angry Lurker
Simon Quinton - Brummie's Wargaming Blog
Chris Townley - Wargamer on Tour
Joakim Strom - The Miniatures Man
Grigork - The Megalomaniac (Mwhaha)
The Lord of ExcessThe Lord of Excess
Paul Waechter - Dog of War
Lee Brady - Harold's Revenge

I also know a few Google+ followers also keep on my blog, so thanks to you guys as well (especially Mark Griffin).

Hopefully I can keep you interested for sometime to come yet.

I've also noticed a few blogs giving me a welcome when they see I have added their blog as one I follow. I reckon that's pretty cool, so I will also look to do the same going forward.

Anyway, it's getting late. So that will be all for tonight. I'll be posting up a short report from today's gaming session tomorrow :)

EDIT... okay so this is the second post now where Blogger has published it with text highlighted.. I have no idea why as it's not like that in draft?!?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure there will be more followers. Should be!
    /Joakim aka The Miniatures Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll clock up another ten in no time. Thanks for the blog links, there's a couple there I haven't visited before. Cheers, Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :) I think I have also found out what is causing the white highlighting. Will have a look tonight to see if I can fix things up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Make that 11 as I am using Bloglovin instead of google plus. Is there the possibility to have a follow by Email button in blogger? I found that easier than juggling different Google accounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I noticed some traffic through Bloglovin, so was wondering who that was :) If you look at the bottom right hand side of my page (scroll to the bottom where you can see my followers), there is an option to follow by email. Not sure how well it works though?

      Delete