Saturday 9 January 2016

Bolt Action Gun Teams Painted!

Yep, you read the title correctly - painted!

It's been a long time since my last painting post. Seems the holiday period around Christmas gives me enough time to finish some models that I tend to spend most of the year chipping away at.

This year was particularly hard as I basically couldn't paint for about 5 months due to a wrist injury. I'm not entirely sure on the finished teams as it felt awkward painting again. It feels like I was somewhat heavy handed when trying to do the final highlights / detailing. (The Pak40, Nebelwerfer and 75.cm IG had all been completed at the same time as my Bolt Action vehicles).

Still, they're done and ready for the table :)

Just a few models to go and my 1000pt list will be complete!

Pak 40 -

I tried doing something a bit different basing wise (camo netting etc) with the Pak 40. This is similar to what I have done on 15mm models, but am not sure it looks quite right.



Nebelwerfer -


7.5cm Infantry Gun (Light Howitzer) -



Medium Mortar -



MG42 -



Heavy Mortar -



Looking forward to some more Bolt Action later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment